Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

FNG here to say hello. Ive always liked Victory bikes but got a deal on Harley Softail I just couldnt pass up. But being like most guys, I always want more toys. Been thinking of adding a Vic to the line up. Looking for opinions from the guys who have 'em cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
love my jackpot,
everywhere i take it it seems to draw a crowd.thumb up

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forum! If you haven't done so yet get over to your local (maybe not so local) dealership and take some of them out for a demo.

Check the Victory Motorcyles webpage for the Demo Truck schedule an see if there's one coming to town. That's a good time to buy because you can normally get a discount and/or coupon!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I almost had a Vegas as my first bike when I got back in the motorcycle scene. But good timing and a good deal on 06 Softail Deuce led me the other way. Ive been looking at touring bikes to add to the line up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got an 03 V92TCD last spring and like it more everytime i'm on it! Engine is smooth with good torque. The TC is a few inches longer than the V92 Cruiser which leaves an tons of space for the passenger. I put a mustang seat and driver's back rest on it which made it a perfect fit for me. The hard bags are huge and easily fit all my gear. Even fit a soccer ball that I bought for my son in there. Only negative is that the first Victory dealer didn't know anything about the V92. Earlier Vic he recognized was the Vegas. He said he didn't have any documentation prior to 2005. I found a good dealer about an hour away that is great. No regrets though, I love the TC!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts