Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, first post after lurking just a bit . . .

I just took delivery of a black 2012 Cross Country Tour.
$20,031.09 including a set of 2" pull back bars and installation. I've now got to wait a week till the pull back bars come in. Oh well this thing is still fun to ride.

I hadn't had a bike since the early 80's. I got a Hyosung 250 a few months ago. It's great in the city, but really lacks on the highway. So . . . along comes the Victory!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the HUGE step up to the XCT! If you haven't already done so taking a MSF course is highly recommended for people who haven't ridden for a lot of years.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
+1 on taking that MSF rider course. There's a lot you forgot in 30 years. It would be a shame to have that new bike and you eat asphalt just cuz of something you didn't know about handling a bike. The Ride Like A pro DVD is great to have and review often. I do and I have been riding 60 years. I dropped in to my local dealer today and he had a black XCT on the floor...drop dead gorgeous bike. Enjoy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MSF Course

I took the MSF course in April. I would definitely reccommend it to anyone who hasn't taken it before. There are also some other courses given by local colleges and PDs that I intend to take (some MSF courses, some not).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts