Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tampa, Orlando, Daytona, Jacksonville, Ocala, and any other town within 2.5 hours of Gainesville.
I know it's hot, and riding through the sauna we call North Florida; is no fun right now. So how is this for an offer from Southern Motorworx. As an experiment I'm going to do this. If you spend at least $300.....I'll pick up, AND deliver you bike for $100. That's like $0.25 a mile or less. Get a couple of bikes together, and it's practically free.
Put this sweltering summer to work for you. Performance, maintenance, service, repair, custom, lighting, big wheels, etc. We do it all and would love to be of service

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
That's a really good deal.
Sadly, I'm almost 5 hours from Gainesville (Im from a few minutes outside of Gainesville originally). When I get my funds together, I will be making an EARLY morning ride down there to get some work done.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a really good deal.
Sadly, I'm almost 5 hours from Gainesville (Im from a few minutes outside of Gainesville originally). When I get my funds together, I will be making an EARLY morning ride down there to get some work done.
5 hours would be a bit of a stretch for my tow deal....lol

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I enjoy long rides more than most people around where I live. However, time and funds are the killer for me. I will ride down when I got all my ducks in a row.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts