Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of finishing up my 05 Hammer project bike and hope to have it on the road in the next few weeks. Interested to see if there were any other Victory riders around the area (Daytona to S. Georgia) that might be interested in a ride sometime. Speak up and say where you are located and what you ride!

I am up in the Orange Park area of Jacksonville.

·
Registered
29 Posts
new xc 2013 rider.

hoping there is some victory riders who get together for rides.live in ormond beach,fla.let me knowcheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in the process of finishing up my 05 Hammer project bike and hope to have it on the road in the next few weeks. Interested to see if there were any other Victory riders around the area (Daytona to S. Georgia) that might be interested in a ride sometime. Speak up and say where you are located and what you ride!

I am up in the Orange Park area of Jacksonville.
New to forum here. Hammer from Southside. Up for riding too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
03 Vegas in St Johns, I work in Orange Park. Bikefest in Leesburg next weekend. I'll be there!
The Victory Rally in Ga sounds like fun. More info?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm booked for Helen already! Leesburg too but only planning a Saturday day trip for that one.

Anyone in for Leesburg? Let's agree on time/place or PM for contact.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Stuart area here......I will be in Leesburg next weekend also with a gang of HD bretheren. Come save me!
anyone live near me? I love riding to Earls hideaway (Sebastian) for a beer and some afternoon entertainment on Sundays . Looking to add some move Victory riders to our group.
Tired of waiting on them HD's. Lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just moved from Middleburg to just south of Starke. Riding to Leesburg next Saturday with a group of Victory riders from Gainesville, y'all are welcome to join us. I can post up the meet up spot and time.

Also going to Helen with the same group. Leaving on Thursday and coming back Sunday. Once again, y'all are welcome to join the ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just moved from Middleburg to just south of Starke. Riding to Leesburg next Saturday with a group of Victory riders from Gainesville, y'all are welcome to join us. I can post up the meet up spot and time.

Also going to Helen with the same group. Leaving on Thursday and coming back Sunday. Once again, y'all are welcome to join the ride.
Please do post the meet up place/time just in case.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not going Saturday but riding down to Leesburg on sunday .
I will be meeting up with few Vic riders leaving out of Bronson

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carlos...if you are coming from Jax, we are meeting up just south of Starke for Leesburg this Saturday. You are welcome to join us.

This is the address for a Texaco station. Meet time is 800, kickstands up by 815. Gas Station is on the right hand side on 301 South.

10270 U.S. 301, Hampton, FL 32044

·
Registered
11 Posts
Carlos...if you are coming from Jax, we are meeting up just south of Starke for Leesburg this Saturday. You are welcome to join us.

This is the address for a Texaco station. Meet time is 800, kickstands up by 815. Gas Station is on the right hand side on 301 South.

10270 U.S. 301, Hampton, FL 32044
Thank you. I'm hooking up with a Vic buddy and planning to leave Jax between 7:30 - 7:45. We'll aim for the earlier but you may still have a lead on us. Stay your course and we'll either try to catch up or connect there.
I'll PM you my cell # and we can try to hook up at some point on the way or at Leesburg.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts