1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember a time when they put those signs at the beginning of the road not near the end. Lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was across Parker dam on the cali side of the river.

·
Premium Member
13,603 Posts
I live in Havasu and haven't heard about Lost Lake and a Mapquest search didn't turn up anything 50 miles to the South. There is one about 50 miles to the North in the Topock area. Is this the one you mean?

·
Registered
476 Posts
V
I live in Havasu and haven't heard about Lost Lake and a Mapquest search didn't turn up anything 50 miles to the South. There is one about 50 miles to the North in the Topock area. Is this the one you mean?
no, south. On the California side, on 95.They are both resorts(trailer parks) where the small (drag boat style) boats go and mostly left alone by the cops.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Bob, aha is at 33300 hwy95 desert center,ca. Nice place, fast stuff there. Roughly half way down from Parker to Blythe. Lost lake is a dump but on certain weekends , alot of fun,if ya have some fast shiiiiot to drive.

·
Premium Member
13,603 Posts
V
no, south. On the California side, on 95.They are both resorts(trailer parks) where the small (drag boat style) boats go and mostly left alone by the cops.
Ahh... found it. I was looking in AZ. Looks like it's in a place called Desert Center. I think I'll take a little ride down that way to check it out some time. I've been by it a few times when I take the back way (short cut) to SoCal.

When I saw that pic with the dead end sign I immediately thought of the road on the CA side near the Parker Dam. Ever see the wild burros cruising around that area; especially on that small golf course?

·
Registered
476 Posts
All kinds of stuff crossing the road out there. Actually Des ert Center is back where 62 and i10 meet, they are just in the same zip I guess.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts