Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Riders

I am not really a new member, signed up a few years ago, but it appears I cannot post a thread anywhere but here? I was hoping I could post a thread soliciting a paper template of a oriiginal windshield from a XC? I have a new to me 2011 Ness XC that has had a tall dark tint windsheild installed, problem is it is too tall for me, so driving at night I cannot see the road unless I stretch to see over it. It also has sharp corners where the XC has a nice smooth look to it. If someone out there could take the time to trace their OEM take off I would really appreciate it. Dez

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second Post

Just read someone elses post that stated in order to post anywhere else you need to post in here twice? Doesn't make a lot of sense, but here is my second post. Tried asking support for assistance to the posting restriction a few weeks back and only heard crickets in response. Will try this, if it doesn't work I guess the *** just isn't really for me? Dez

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Just read someone elses post that stated in order to post anywhere else you need to post in here twice? Doesn't make a lot of sense, but here is my second post. Tried asking support for assistance to the posting restriction a few weeks back and only heard crickets in response. Will try this, if it doesn't work I guess the *** just isn't really for me? Dez
Welcome aboard. Hope you cheer up a bit more from here on. cheers

·
Registered
784 Posts
Post a few times. I don't remember how many it takes, 2-4 I think.
It probably keeps the robots and spammers down.
Welcome to the mayhem.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts