Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, November 2, Rome to Chatsworth to Elijay to Dalahnega to McCaysville. Its a 4 hour ride featuring GA 52, Fort Mountain and 60 through Wolfpen Gap. I expect to hit the road around 10 and can meet folks anywhere on that route.

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome ride thanks. We ran into a bunch of guys from the *** Dragon Riders Chapter too. 6 hour ride, very nice day.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Awesome ride thanks. We ran into a bunch of guys from the *** Dragon Riders Chapter too. 6 hour ride, very nice day.
Let's see some pics. The Oregon winter weather has started back here.
If I can't ride, maybe I can read someone's ride report about a good ride somewhere.
Thanks, KEN

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Let's see some pics. The Oregon winter weather has started back here.
If I can't ride, maybe I can read someone's ride report about a good ride somewhere.
Thanks, KEN
Hey Ken, hop over the Siskiyous to Redding where its anywhere from mid 60s to mid 70s. That's the good news. The bad news is I'm here working and the bike is in hibernation at home.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey Ken, hop over the Siskiyous to Redding where its anywhere from mid 60s to mid 70s. That's the good news. The bad news is I'm here working and the bike is in hibernation at home.
It's SNOWING in the Siskiyous and Cascades.

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
It's SNOWING in the Siskiyous and Cascades.
I arrived in Redding Friday--got over them hills just in time, eh? Sure is great working in shirt sleeves.:pthumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts