Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what you guys are thinking. Sorry. Not that kind of rack. But I do want to give a nod to Witchdoctors for the new rack I just bought. A black one. I haven't installed it yet but have taken it out of the box and fondled it a bit. Very nice quality and super speedy delivery. Thanks Jon. Quality product in a timely manner. I will buy from you again.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Visionary,
Ther is nothing quite as exciting as freeing and fondling a nice big rack! :D can't wait to see pics after the install. Show everyone your rack!:ltr:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think everyone at some point should look and touch a Big rack. Only then can you decide if you want a big rack or a Big trunk to put some junk in..

Please post some pictures so we can get all jealous of your big rack.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Personally I prefer a trunk. But I'll take a rack in a pinch.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i come to the forum and this is the first thing i open. is
this a great country or what. this is definitly worthy of asking
for pictures. especially after the handling and fondling part.
time for my bicycle ride to cool off. cant wait to read what comes after this. ric? pops?--wac

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Better make sure the nipples on that rack are angled properly ... to mate with your trunk :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I like a nice rack , and a big trunk to go with it !thumb up:D

·
Registered
784 Posts
I always liked those darked out XC's. The seat cover on that one looks pretty expensive though. :ltr:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I always liked those darked out XC's. The seat cover on that one looks pretty expensive though. :ltr:
I like that "rack" much more than anything coming from Witchdoctor .. :ltr:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not to rain on anybody's parade, but Pop has handled my fair share of toys similar in style and options to what is above the seat and what is below the seat. Both of them provided me some hellacious rides. Hell a few of the wheeled ones got me trophies and a few of the legged ones acted like they deserved one but no matter how much money I dumped into them on the front end, after three divorces and not even a single Christmas card from the children of attorneys that my wallet put through grad school, I'll take the red and black machine.

It is a whole lot more sexy to me and if I wanted to take a spin on it buck naked at a buck twenty it's still a whole lot better for my health than that seat adornment is at any speed.

I was gonna make some left handed comment about doctors and witches, but that would be unfair to the young lady. She's probably a nice girl just making a little side money modelling. Just to cover her expenses at seminary school of course. Bible school ain't cheap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts