Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any interest out there to do a NY LI meet up? We can take a ride work on the bikes etc.

I need to make sme victory friends so I can con them into helping me get it running right.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm interested in a meet up, I have another Vic rider here in Nassau with me.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sounds good. My buddy rides a Vegas 8 Ball.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Weather looks good for tomorrow. Mostly sunny.
I'm in Syosset, exit 43 on the LIE or 36 on the Northern State.

Does anyone have any planned or favored rides?

what time would be good to meet? Where would be a good meeting spot?

I have a nice loop I sometimes do, if no one has anything....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it looks like the weather is not going to work with us this weekend. Lets try for next though. I enjoy 25A to port jeff. I also like ocean parckway. Im up for new rides though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm gonna leave Sunday open for a ride, see what it's like and go out around noon if the weather improves.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I did ride solo on 9/9/12. Was busy & away this passed weekend.

I am going to make it up this weekend though, leaving Thursday morning for Ellicottville NY (up by Buffalo) for 4 days of riding. Returning Sunday.

Hope you guys get to meet up & cruise around for a while.

See you next weekend......

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm off the Nassau border in queens. Hope to be able to ride with you guys soon. I got clipped Friday on the Triborough. Got hit with the mirror and part of the windshield and it sandwiched my leg in between the car and bike. All my gear did its job and I don't know how but I managed to keep it up right. They took out my shifter, peg, linkage and sheared off the shifter lever bolt....

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I'm off the Nassau border in queens. Hope to be able to ride with you guys soon. I got clipped Friday on the Triborough. Got hit with the mirror and part of the windshield and it sandwiched my leg in between the car and bike. All my gear did its job and I don't know how but I managed to keep it up right. They took out my shifter, peg, linkage and sheared off the shifter lever bolt....
Dam Brother, that's not cool. Very happy to read it wasn't worse. Nice work keeping you and the HB upright. I hope the f*cking dipshit that clipped owned up to it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dam Brother, that's not cool. Very happy to read it wasn't worse. Nice work keeping you and the HB upright. I hope the f*cking dipshit that clipped owned up to it.
Thanks Red, It seems like getting hit was the easy part, now that i have to deal with this insurance stuff and etc. The Dipshit gets out of his car in his US army uniform and claims its my fault despite all evidence, (his folded mirror and my broken pegs) showing proving i got hit from behind. As you can imagine, I got the short end of the courtesy stick from the cop when they saw his uniform and I had to play the role of evil biker. I ride with a camera from now on. Hope to see you on the road soon.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Thanks Red, It seems like getting hit was the easy part, now that i have to deal with this insurance stuff and etc. The Dipshit gets out of his car in his US army uniform and claims its my fault despite all evidence, (his folded mirror and my broken pegs) showing proving i got hit from behind. As you can imagine, I got the short end of the courtesy stick from the cop when they saw his uniform and I had to play the role of evil biker. I ride with a camera from now on. Hope to see you on the road soon.
That's a tough deal. Obviously, no one is stopping on the Triborough to help you out with a witness statement. I hope the insurance man isn't too much of a hassle and your back out on two wheels real soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know about Monday, kinda late for me to schedule it in, but maybe another weekday, just need a time.

What about next weekend?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts