Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I posted this on the Ft. Hood topic, but it's interesting to me that even the conservative media won't touch this topic, or at least is comfortable giving up on it after a brief mention.

Strange. Seems like there's some sort of pressure on all media to suppress the fact that our President submitted a manufactured birth certificate, that and all the hidden records of his past.

Such talk is quickly dismissed as 'conspiracy theory' even by the most conservative media, strange.

Any media, liberal or conservative or otherwise, with even a cursory investigation will see the clear facts regarding the faking of the birth certificate.

Liberals who find this thread will quickly poo poo all proof as some sort of conservative plot... the computer geeks were all over the fake birth certificate the minute it was released, it's EASY to prove it is fake.

And yet, dismissed.

It's the biggest headline of recent history.

It's the stuff that makes a journalist's career, to break such a story, and yet... it's dismissed.

Strange.

Even the brainwashed liberals here, if they spent just a little time investigating would see the truth, or at least realize 'something' very strange is at work here.

I'm not one for all the conspiracy stuff but some things are just too obvious... the birth certificate, the fact that the gray plane that hit one of the towers had something attached to its belly, and was NOT an American airlines plane... I don't buy into all the conspiracy stuff out there, but some of it is toooooo obvious.

Liberals and media will dismiss such things without any independent investigation, conservative media will dismiss it despite investigation and proof.

Strange.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
This is Republican Extremist Thinker And Radically Dangerous! In other words a RETARD.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think Obama released an obviously fake CERT on purpose, at a specific time. It's clear no one cares, and he knows it. It helped split up and distract his opposition from looking into other things his administration was doing.

At this point it has little relevance if you want to stop his goal to "...fundamentally transform America.". There are much more effective 'battles' to be fought.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Pretty interesting this is the strategy of a party with not one idea in the past 13 years. Some examples. Healthcare sucks, your plan, don't have one. Immigration bill sucks, your plan we are against it, wait we are for it if means more votes, no wait I think we are against it, debt ceiling we are against it until we lower our credit rating, okay wr are for it, sequester never happen, what do you mean it happened, Afghanistan get out, no wait stay, damn he is really going to leave, and the list goes on and on and on.

Name one good idea the R party has come up with in the past 13 years. Just 1. It's okay you can use google:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
How about the impeach Obama movement?
You do realize that has been the mantra of BOTH parties for the last umpteen years!!!

Let's see:
Impeach Nixon (almost)
Impeach Carter
Impeach Reagan (yes, google it)
Impeach Clinton (you succeeded unfortunately)
Impeach Bush
Impeach Bush
Impeach Obama
Impeach Obama

Give it a break. That's just an excuse to say the person in power is not from your party. It means TOTALLY nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty interesting this is the strategy of a party with not one idea in the past 13 years. Some examples. Healthcare sucks, your plan, don't have one. Immigration bill sucks, your plan we are against it, wait we are for it if means more votes, no wait I think we are against it, debt ceiling we are against it until we lower our credit rating, okay wr are for it, sequester never happen, what do you mean it happened, Afghanistan get out, no wait stay, damn he is really going to leave, and the list goes on and on and on.

Name one good idea the R party has come up with in the past 13 years. Just 1. It's okay you can use google:)
You got me. Obama and the democrats have got it all figured out... Obamacare's lies, failed bailouts, open borders, massive unmanaged debt, we're right on track.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
I'm just hoping I live long enough to see a president that realizes ethanol for the sham it is and writes a presidential order to repeal the program and all the funding that is associated with it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well there you go, I ask for one good idea and basically same ol crap. You guys actually are getting boring. BTW 2014 and 2016 Dems are going to sweep. Why? Simple now you guys are threatening to shut down the government unless you get your way. too bad there's not a little face with tears running down it.

Come on surely in 13 years you can come up with one good idea. Come on use Bing, Google, Yahoo, Sean, Rush, that crazy ass Glenn. Just one. Your homework for tonight. Hell if you can dig up phony birth certificates coming up with one good idea should be a cake walk.:ltr:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Now who is boring??

·
Registered
282 Posts
The American people voted, Obama got re-elected, and the Republicans failed dismally in their campaign. Is it any wonder they failed, reading the above drivel that Republican supporters put out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Boring...so boring.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
RICZ when you keep repeating what I wrote well its boring. Either add some content or go to bed. Come on surely you can put something down. Okay I'll even make it easier name one thing the Republicans have done in 13 years that is just an okay idea, not a good one but sucky to fair.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The best idea that either side could ever have is to stop thinking that passing new laws means that they did their job. I am all for them passing nothing and repealing most of the laws written in the past 40 years.
No Democrat will ever think that a Repubican had a good idea and no Republican will ever think a Democrat had one.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RICZ when you keep repeating what I wrote well its boring. Either add some content or go to bed. Come on surely you can put something down. Okay I'll even make it easier name one thing the Republicans have done in 13 years that is just an okay idea, not a good one but sucky to fair.
You just want to watch saddlebag go though each item and tell us all how that good idea is a bad idea...

P.S. Good work on 'adding content' Azdave... and your list of all of Obama's wonderful accomplishments would go something like this:

He saved us from a depression?, saved Detroit?, saved GM?, got universal healthcare for all? Killed Bin Laden, himself, with a dull knife... etc.

The back and forth re: closing borders, balancing the budget, reducing spending, supporting The Constitution, all those 'republican ideas' are silly compared to your Supreme Leader's Accomplishments... it's amazing how much he can done getting up late, leaving the office early, shooting lots of hoops, taking vacations, going to parties... etc., he's amazing.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Lance compare vacation days against any other prez. Then compare him to W.

I have in the past named multiple items, some you obviously disagree with but you can't name one. On top of that your constant attacks on this President accomplish what???

Your party or what's left of it is falling apart. Take the immigration bill for example. Flipping, flopping, fighting hell now even a past candidate that wanted to build the Great Wall of Mexico is for it. Boehner is so ineffective it's humorous, McConnell will be lucky if he gets reelected

Comedians across the country are grateful.

·
Registered
282 Posts
You just want to watch saddlebag go though each item and tell us all how that good idea is a bad idea...

P.S. Good work on 'adding content' Azdave... and your list of all of Obama's wonderful accomplishments would go something like this:

He saved us from a depression?, saved Detroit?, saved GM?, got universal healthcare for all? Killed Bin Laden, himself, with a dull knife... etc.

The back and forth re: closing borders, balancing the budget, reducing spending, supporting The Constitution, all those 'republican ideas' are silly compared to your Supreme Leader's Accomplishments... it's amazing how much he can done getting up late, leaving the office early, shooting lots of hoops, taking vacations, going to parties... etc., he's amazing.
Bring back Dubyah!! He of the amazing intellect that spent plenty of money and achieved....
nothing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts