Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama signs executive order putting him in charge of climate change ? Why ? Here comes another effort to enlarge the Federal government even more , is he a scientist now ? Is this going to be the beginning of buy an electric car or be fined ? ERR UMMM TAXED? This is outrageous to me , but I'm sure others will disagree. Cant wait for this to unfold to see what ridiculous agenda LIES beneath ..... wac

·
Registered
168 Posts
He has completely abused Executive Orders. Representation by the people and for the people means nothing to this administration. Thank God for term limits.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Obama signs executive order putting him in charge of climate change ? Why ? Here comes another effort to enlarge the Federal government even more , is he a scientist now ? Is this going to be the beginning of buy an electric car or be fined ? ERR UMMM TAXED? This is outrageous to me , but I'm sure others will disagree. Cant wait for this to unfold to see what ridiculous agenda LIES beneath ..... wac
I have heard nothing of this thru my typical news sources. Not disclaiming what you're saying, I'd just liked I read up on what out modern dictator is up to. Please provide the source. Although nothing would shock me, who will be his administrator? Gore?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You guys do realize that almost ALL presidents have signed executive orders right? In fact, FDR signed one in the 40's that allowed all Japanese Americans to be rounded up and imprisoned into internment camps during the war.

Richard Nixon created the EPA by executive order, and George W. Bush authorized warrantless wiretapping through executive orders.

So the fact he signed an executive order is not news.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks, good read. It has been proven in other countries taxation against the pollution offenders is the best policy. Of course China is the worst, their manufacturing plants and coal plants have almost disabled some of their own cities. Simple solution: tax the hell out if the imports coming from pollution powered plants to the point there's no profit in them. Result, they clean up their act or sell their wares elsewhere and we start making these products here and create millions of jobs and we cripple the evil empire. The problem is too many our politicians are be holding to these foreign pollution producing businesses so in effect we are screwed coming and going. This task force really means nothing as congress will never approve the funding so basically all he's doing is blowing smoke up his supporter's asses once again.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Obama 163 executive orders. Bush 287 executive orders. Did those upset you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You do realize that no where in that article does it say that Obama is in charge of climate control. It says he has formed a task force which is done all the time in Federal, State and Local government.

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Can we quit with all this hyperbole about Obama? I mean, you guys claiming he's the anti-christ, coming to kill your children, poison your food, rape your women...

I mean c'mon! It's all getting old.

You guys scared of the Muslim, Kenyan Communist is ridiculous. If you guys have children, why aren't you concerned w/global warming? Don't care, right? Or worse, deny it's happening?!?!?

Earth is still flat, right?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't get my info from the article mentioned... In the grand scheme of his executive order , yes , he is in control ... Just sayin , more is coming out on this by the hour , stay tuned .wac Also , with all that's going on , and wrong in his administration , shouldn't he be more worried about other things then a myth ? :crzy:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Obama 163 executive orders. Bush 287 executive orders. Did those upset you?
For someone who claims to be so factual, you missed this one by light years Dave. Put the koolaid down and try this again.:ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why aren't you concerned w/global warming?
Global warming , Really , cant prove it by me , flurries here this morning ... Actually , there is no proof .... If Al Gore was so concerned about global warming , how come when he was Vice president for 8 years he did absolutely NOTHING ! Neither did the Clinton Administration . Ill tell you , because its Bullshit , that's why . You people are so gullible its ridiculous ...

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I find those arrogant who think that anything humans can do will overpower the effects of the sun upon the earth. Their claims are ridiculous and getting more so. Here in the Pacific Northwest we have abundant hydro power, yet the enviro nuts refuse to call it renewable. C'mon, rain and snow is not renewable? And CO2 is our enemy? Without it we'd have no vegetation. I wish for everyone, especially the Gullible Warmers, to read Michael Crichton's "State of Fear."

·
Registered
454 Posts
Global warming , Really , cant prove it by me , flurries here this morning ... Actually , there is no proof .... If Al Gore was so concerned about global warming , how come when he was Vice president for 8 years he did absolutely NOTHING ! Neither did the Clinton Administration . Ill tell you , because its Bullshit , that's why . You people are so gullible its ridiculous ...
Global warming is for real, the temperature has risen 0.1 degrees in the last decade....:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Long term there is no way we can continue to dump pollution into the atmosphere without it negatively effecting us. As far as global warming goes, I don't know much about so I don't have an opinion but I do know there were cities in China literally crippled due to smog caused by the plants there. So temperature change may not be coming but a change in the air quality is absolute.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the U.S. does more then enough to keep the air clean .... Anyone disagreeing with this is probably not being honest ....

1 - 20 of 269 Posts