Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Victory forum.
I'm a happy Octane owner (#553). While I have not posted in this forum before, I have been a member for a few months.
My Octane is mostly stock with only Viking Bags added. I am planning to do a full Stage 1 (Exhaust/air filter/tuner) before the season starts. I haven't decided which exhaust yet, but it will probably be the RPW Enforcer. I tried the biltwell stingers and they were ugly and too loud (
).

Pic:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
They sound awesome!

I wonder if they will fit the Bassani headers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sound awesome!

I wonder if they will fit the Bassani headers.
It is universal fit and requires no extra support being as small and light as it is.

Biltwell Inc. said:
Fitment: Biltwell mini mufflers fit over 1-3/4-inch O.D. open tube exhaust pipes with a minimum of 1-1/8 inch of straight tube at the end of the exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Hi Octane owner! I always wanted the opportunity to say that. :) Those bags compliment the line of your bike nicely. You chose well.
Those mountains in the background of the second image look very Northwesterny. Where's home?

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the pictures, agreed the bags fit the bike very well

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Octane owner! I always wanted the opportunity to say that. :) Those bags compliment the line of your bike nicely. You chose well.
Those mountains in the background of the second image look very Northwesterny. Where's home?
Welcome and thanks for the pictures, agreed the bags fit the bike very well

Andre
TaPaTaLk

Thank you for the complements.
The mountains are in Norway.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Norway huh? That's a long way from Montana. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts