Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first Octane in today. The customer had drilled the mufflers out, and we added a PCV along with a Ness intake. Man I gotta say this thing is one fun ride with these minor tweeks. The Torque may be a little lower then the traitional long stroke V-tein, but you would be hard pressed to tell that from the drivers seat. Hit the throttle, and she just starts eating up the pavement. Roads a little damp around here today, and it could light up the tire with nothing but throttle in 1st, and 2nd. I may just need to get me one of these
I just did a HP run on the before[red line], but here is the results. 16HP in a mornings worth of work!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,186 Posts
It's rated at 104 HP but we know that's at the crank and you take the measurement at the rear wheel of course. So does that mean you brought it from 84 hp (stock) to 100 hp after mods? I guess that would translate to 120 hp at the crank. Not bad at all.

I'd like one too but I worry I'd get myself too many speeding tickets. Still...

Thanks for the info Kevin. In other news; have you had a chance to see if the tank lifters made any difference in power on the X bikes?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
What's one of these Octanes sell for ?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Kevin that is very impressive. Now I want to ride one!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
A bit of a pocket rocket hey!
Cant wait to ride one myself.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Gentlemen...the future of Victory is happening before our eyes. :)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
good go little whoa!

a nicer bike than the scout IMO just for the 17" wheels alone but same low $$$ no name tyres. much of the same suspension upgrades from the scout should work especially with the better aka less angled rear shocks. now the not so good same brakes with no upgrades available that i have seen! a good dollar value for sure!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts