Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of or knows the part numbers for the 100ci cheese wedge badge and primary cover that has the red letters. I have no issues finding the ones with with silver / chrome letters and have found the red letter cam cover but no luck with the other two.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know what morel had the red ones. Here towards bottom is a parts look up
http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/home.aspx
I know a vision had them along with the 2007 hammer S. I've gone through the parts lists multiple times and cant seem to find the primary cover with red letters. maybe they stopped making them? I was finally able to locate the part number for the cheese wedge badge so if I can find the primary cover (the part I really need, original is pretty beat up somehow) i'd be golden

·
Registered
321 Posts
I need some for mine also but I'm just going to go to a local shop that has done decals for me and friends recently and just have them make me some since it so hard to find any. It will be very simple for them to make up some decals.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need some for mine also but I'm just going to go to a local shop that has done decals for me and friends recently and just have them make me some since it so hard to find any. It will be very simple for them to make up some decals.
Is the primary cover a decal or is it machined and painted? I don't have access to the bike right now to look. If in fact it is a decal I can just make it myself as I have a vinyl cutter. If its not a decal and i decide to make a decal to cover it do you think it will last? With boots / pants rubbing on it i'm not sure how long the decal will last before it starts peeling off.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Is the primary cover a decal or is it machined and painted? I don't have access to the bike right now to look. If in fact it is a decal I can just make it myself as I have a vinyl cutter. If its not a decal and i decide to make a decal to cover it do you think it will last? With boots / pants rubbing on it i'm not sure how long the decal will last before it starts peeling off.
I think the boots and pants are nothing compared to the heat it will be exposed to. ;)

·
13,231 Posts
if you want a great red go buy fingernail polish its extremely tuf and it shines.

as for the red primary I wounder if that was on anniversary bike

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you want a great red go buy fingernail polish its extremely tuf and it shines.

as for the red primary I wounder if that was on anniversary bike
Yes! Thank You. the primary cover with the red letters is on the 15th anniversary XCT! so they should still be making it. I'll see if I can find that part number.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK! found all the part numbers for everything with the red letters. I'll list them below for anybody else ever interested. Hopefully this will help them when searching.

-Red Letter 100ci Cheese Wedge Bade
-P/N:7174195

-Red Letter 6 Speed Cam Cover
-P/N:5250235

-Red Letter Primary Cover (15th A.E. P/N, Should fit other models)
-P/N: 1015584

1 - 10 of 10 Posts