Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've been searching the threads, but I haven't found this addressed. I went to replace my front fork seals (one was leaking after having sat during this last deployment), and I found that the oil lock assembly on one of the forks was trashed. I've tried everything to find one, but Polaris isn't even assigning a parts number to it anymore.

It's item number 19 on the Suspension, Front forks for any Vegas based bike, any year.

any ideas where I could find one? I hate that such a small piece is keeping my bike apart. Any suggestions would be amazing. Short of buying an entirely new fork, I don't know what to do.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
well I jumped the gun. You have to buy it as a kit.
Of course you do cos its Foolaris
Aftermarket fork seals better quality and cheaper....Buy Aftermarket then you can just buy the seals.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Hey everyone, I've been searching the threads, but I haven't found this addressed. I went to replace my front fork seals (one was leaking after having sat during this last deployment), and I found that the oil lock assembly on one of the forks was trashed. I've tried everything to find one, but Polaris isn't even assigning a parts number to it anymore.

It's item number 19 on the Suspension, Front forks for any Vegas based bike, any year.

any ideas where I could find one? I hate that such a small piece is keeping my bike apart. Any suggestions would be amazing. Short of buying an entirely new fork, I don't know what to do.
Before you replace the fork seals Id strongly suggest running a Sealmate around the visibly weeping seal.
9 times outta 10 that'll remedy the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts