Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just received our Ironbutt Association confirmation for the Bun Burner 1500, the SaddleSore 2000 and the 50CC Quest! All in one fell swoop across the bottom half of the continental US.

IBA sends a list of the current year's recipients per ride and there was another Victory Cross Country on the 50CC Quest.

Needless to say, the Mrs. and I are pleased to have the confirmation.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Good on you Jag! By chance did you catch the name of the other XC owner? Maybe you could line up the next trip with him and you could push each other to do more.

I went to the motorcycle museum in Sturgis last Saturday and one of the first bikes I saw was a beat up old HD. Apparently it belonged to a guy that did 12 1000 mile rides in 12 days plus a lot of other very long rides. You could be the first to do the same on a Vic!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Good on you Jag! By chance did you catch the name of the other XC owner? Maybe you could line up the next trip with him and you could push each other to do more.

I went to the motorcycle museum in Sturgis last Saturday and one of the first bikes I saw was a beat up old HD. Apparently it belonged to a guy that did 12 1000 mile rides in 12 days plus a lot of other very long rides. You could be the first to do the same on a Vic!
The bar is set pretty high! A 31,068 miles in 31 days ride was completed on an H-D FXRD.:crzy:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts