Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Thread is for us fella's to list any ride ventures for New Englanders and surrounding areas . Men , we are riding out of Palmer Ma. this Sunday at 10 AM . We are meeting at D.D. on Rt. 20. 1559 N. Main St. Palmer MA . Already a handful going , we want MORE ! Where are we going ? How the Hell do I know ... Lets go guys , grab your bikes and lets Rock !:ride:cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good , I think the next one is Sunday before memorial day . I saw your gig for that Saturday , but I cant get out of work ...:(

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
Hey! Wait up for me!:)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Hope you guys have fun. Power company is shutting down power to our office for 12 hours on Sunday, so I have to shutdown all of our servers/equipment until the power comes back.

Yay technology...

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
With what Ma Nature is doing to the middle of the country, its going to be gone pretty soon and the two coasts will be a lot closer and we can go on rides together. Anyone of you easterners up for a ride to Mount St.Helens?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope you guys have fun. Power company is shutting down power to our office for 12 hours on Sunday, so I have to shutdown all of our servers/equipment until the power comes back.

Yay technology...
Going to miss you on this one , broggy . cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Enough crying about who cant go:nanana: .... Who can go :not worthy:!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm meeting RLinNH @ MOM's at 8:45 AM Sunday Morning , then heading to Palmer MA for our official meet up . Everyone is invited , should be a fun day .cheers

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I have a nice route in mind once we leave Palmer (its a surprise :cool:) Looks like it'll be six bikes and good weather on this one, I can't wait :)

btw:
Saturday 5/16 9a-4pm Shark Cycle in Stafford Springs, CT is having an open house and demo ride. The Victory Motorcycle Club will also have a booth setup. I should be up there for around 1pm.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
btw:
Saturday 5/16 9a-4pm Shark Cycle in Stafford Springs, CT is having an open house and demo ride. The Victory Motorcycle Club will also have a booth setup. I should be up there for around 1pm.
I wish I could make this .....:(

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
My wife and I are planning on going to Shark Saturday afternoon, but we may end up taking the car; rain is forecast and I'm a wimp now. :)

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
My wife and I are planning on going to Shark Saturday afternoon, but we may end up taking the car; rain is forecast and I'm a wimp now.
Rain is supposed to end in the early AM...then start clearing for us riders ;)

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Looks like the forecast is holding steady....The rain should end this morning with clearing just in time for me to hit the road for Sharks :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where is RedRocker , he should be joining this fray ....;)

1 - 20 of 149 Posts