Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon as the weather permits, I will be starting my break in period on my new CC. My question is, when I go in for the 500 mile check up and oil change, does it make sense to go with synthetic oil or regular. Just wondering what others did...

Latts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had bikes and cars all my life 30 years now, and allways go to Synthetic,I have a 2010 CC took it to dealer for my first oil change and in went 20-50 Syntheic and it loves it,bike has 10,000 kms on it so i have done three oil changes so far,the bike runs like a charm,hope this helps,but its up to you what you want to use:)

·
Registered
227 Posts
oil?

Whats the big deal about what oil to use, I use Vic oil every change, the bike runs good plus it meets the oem standards. I have friends that run the dog chit out of their bikes and the vic oil has never failed them!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Whats the big deal about what oil to use, I use Vic oil every change, the bike runs good plus it meets the oem standards. I have friends that run the dog chit out of their bikes and the vic oil has never failed them!
Agreed:) I don't understand all the oil confusion. Vic oil is priced reasonably, it is what the people that manufactured you bike says will work. I don't spend any time worrying about oilthumb up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts