Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My doc keeps pushing the benefits of olive oil. I thought about it but what does he know, I am sticking with Victory's brand for now. Of course if they came out with a bacon grease infused version I would be all for it, everything is better with bacon. Mmm that's where the conversation with the doc started.....

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
My doc keeps pushing the benefits of olive oil. I thought about it but what does he know, I am sticking with Victory's brand for now. Of course if they came out with a bacon grease infused version I would be all for it, everything is better with bacon. Mmm that's where the conversation with the doc started.....
Cheesy cam covers go nice with bacon:)

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
........wac

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
:crzy::crzy:Oh , No...:crzy::crzy:

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Don't you know olive oil is not a group VIII based polymer diffused conglomeration? Only **** and **** are group VIII thanks to chemistry and Briggs and Stratton.

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Lubricate the pinions
watery eyes at speeds
tension belt = G-string

Olive Oil SEAT .... pffff

OK I am done. tomorrow i MUST RIDE AGAIN

:D

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
I tried frying with Vic oil and the results tasted ghastly.:(

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Could somebody PLEASE post a picture of a female 'oiled seat" without the female ????

hahahahahah

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Don't you know olive oil is not a group VIII based polymer diffused conglomeration? Only **** and **** are group VIII thanks to chemistry and Briggs and Stratton.
I think I'm in trouble. I think I understood that!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
oils

just like engine oils, most olive oils are not real 100 %! its highly cheated with other lower grade cheaper oils, like Vic oils for more profits$$$$$$

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts

·
Registered
12,162 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
just like engine oils, most olive oils are not real 100 %! its highly cheated with other lower grade cheaper oils, like Vic oils for more profits$$$$$$
Just so everybody knows. If you want to make sure its real olive oil, put it in the refrigerator for a day. It'll become solid.

I never tried that with Vic oil.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The heck with olive oil. Your doc needs to get caught up. Grape seed oil is just as good or better for you and takes high heat much better than most oils. If you are cooking over an open flame it is also less likely to light and cause a kitchen fire.
So far I have resisted using it in my Vision even though the engine does run kind of hot. I seem to be doing OK with the Vic oil.

·
Registered
12,162 Posts
Has anyone ever considered Term Oil? Our government consumes huge quantities of it as do many companies and individuals, so it must be pretty good stuff.

·
12,984 Posts
To think with electric bikes coming out more and more there will no oil treads and no gasoline threads.
It will be what extension cord are you using do you plug it in every night. Do you take a extension cord with you every place you go. Witch wall socket do you use :ltr: :ltr: :ltr: :ltr:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts