Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy

i have been hanging around for a while....and for one, i am a bit suprised with all the negative comments about this bike...

i bought mine after a lot of thought and a test ride on am xroad...
for me it finally came down to a wing and this bike and the xc won...

i decided i am a twin fella adn am very pleased...so how about some good points...

for the power, the mileage is great.

the handling is outstanding.

at 3k, everything is fine and the dealer-service folks are fine too.

it cost me, but i forget the cost every time i hit the key

my other bike - vtx 13T has been stitting since this bike joined the stable...and powered up and rolled around just for battery and seals (abousolutely great bike, all records, ready for anything and for sale)...as the vic handling and power is so superior that there is no comparision...

about the shift noise, it is more quiet than the X...

overall, it is great...

any other folks out there that want to sound off bout their vic...?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
howdy

i have been hanging around for a while....and for one, i am a bit suprised with all the negative comments about this bike...

i decided i am a twin fella adn am very pleased...so how about some good points...

my other bike - vtx 13T has been stitting since this bike joined the stable...and powered up and rolled around just for battery and seals (abousolutely great bike, all records, ready for anything and for sale)...as the vic handling and power is so superior that there is no comparision...

overall, it is great...

I'm not knocking your thread but I think if you go into the Intro and brand specific forums you will see a lot of great, positive comments.

·
Registered
163 Posts
howdy

overall, it is great...

Typically on forums you will see more complaining than you will praise..However as Diamond said go to the specific forum and you will see a bunch of very positive comments....cheers

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well...ok

just thought i would give it a shot...i am after all a newbie hereabouts..but i just don't really have any complaints...

i will say that i have replaced the stock shield with a gustafasson flip and man does it work...fact of the matter i did seem to be eating more bugs on the vic compared to my X (ms fring)....these days i see the little buggers hit the bow wave and shoot up....

i put 2G of stuff on the X to get it fit for long distance....but the vic seems fine stock...(except for the shield,,anyone want to buy it?, it still has a bit-o-bug-guts on it)

·
Registered
163 Posts
well...ok

just thought i would give it a shot...i am after all a newbie hereabouts..but i just don't really have any complaints...

i will say that i have replaced the stock shield with a gustafasson flip and man does it work...fact of the matter i did seem to be eating more bugs on the vic compared to my X (ms fring)....these days i see the little buggers hit the bow wave and shoot up....

i put 2G of stuff on the X to get it fit for long distance....but the vic seems fine stock...(except for the shield,,anyone want to buy it?, it still has a bit-o-bug-guts on it)
P.S. I LOVE my Vision!!!! Everything is GREAT except for the STUPID BACKFIRE! And it has ALMOST quit...But No other issues at ALL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts