Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Yesturday I was able to ride a H-D Roadking Classic, a bike on my "Bikes to purchase list". Nothing wrong, just shook alot at Idle, it made me remember why I went to the Heritage. Two years ago hunting accident not only broke my back, but also gave nerve damage in my arms and dislocated fingers on right hand, so the shaking of the Road King, Street Glide or any of Harley's Touring Line is No Longer a Preference.

Okay, I've Decided that I will purchase a Victory Cross Country. Now lets hope the dealers will give me good trade in, or I sell my Heritage first.

So it looks like you all will have to put up with my azz for a long time, sorry about your luck.:) Later-

·
Registered
436 Posts
You will be happy with your decision -- I had a Street Glide a few years back and my Cross Roads has been a pleasure to ride in comparison. thumb up

Welcome

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Glad to hear that you still want to ride after all that! Really glad to hear that you are choosing a bike that shouldn't aggravate your conditions!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Reading your effects of the accident I would suggest taking a XC out for an extended ride on the highway. The X bikes are a little buzzy at highway speeds.

Make sure this is something you are going to be OK with.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for Repling Donzo, ammo_umb, & diamondrmp. Like my Heritage but cannot get comfortable in the saddle, same as it would be on a Streetglide. But I always will ride, even if someday I went to trike, but not yet. Thanks for the highway tip diamondrmp, really wish I could have rode one longer. Know a guy couple towns over that has a XC, said I could ride anytime. Have to go on a little 200 mile ride. Thanks again for your response, Later-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts