Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Old rider

Congrat's on the new ride & welcome to the forum. I am also a "seasoned" rider with 40yrs in the saddle. My current ride is an "11 XC. I am on bike #9 & the Victory is by far the lowest maintenace, most reliable motorcycle I have ever owned. You should enjoy the new scoot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome jokerman. With 40 years in the saddle as well I 'd consider myself "overseasoned"

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Might as well jump on the band wagon, got 40+ as well :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Toejam

I see you have a Bad Boy horn installed. Do you get the feedback through the flashers when you operate the horn. I used a harness from the battery and when I operate the horn the four ways flash.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!!! Enjoy your new XC. :)

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Toejam

I see you have a Bad Boy horn installed. Do you get the feedback through the flashers when you operate the horn. I used a harness from the battery and when I operate the horn the four ways flash.
Yep, same problem - has to do with the horn switch wiring being on a shared circuit or so I've read. Not going to cut into the harness to try to isolate just the switch til someone (maybe kevinx) has found a good way of solving this issue.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts