Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I'm new here and new to Victory scoots & EFI .
Wife is buying a Vegas 8ball, so I need to learn the dos and don'ts. I'm not really good with computers so if I screw up don't be bashful, let me know Qball from PA

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome. 1 more reply from you will unlock the rest of the forum. I think 3 or 5 posts (not new threads- just replies will do) will allow posting of pictures, etc. She getting a new one?

·
12,970 Posts
read the owners book. Then you know how much oil it takes and how to check it.
You'll learn the battery cable bolts come loose and you need to check them with a 10mm wrench

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wife is getting a 2013 with h 1500 miles on it , so it really isn't even broke in yet. i will keep a eye on them battery post . That is even a comon thing with harleys. Thanks for the heads up??

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
383 Posts
Please, whatever you do, do not ask about oil. There's enough info here to choke a horse. Use the search function like it is your best friend!

Other than that, enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking to buy an 07 vegas 8 ball with 12k miles. What should I look for as far as worn parts. will suspension need rebuilding with that about of miles or pulleys and belt. I just don't want to have to put time in fixing things I want to ride it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts