Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to join the Victory Forum. I rode years ago when I was younger, then after some prodding from my brother I went out and got a 2012 Vegas 8-Ball right off the showroom floor. I did a lot of research and looked at more than a few bikes. Couldn't be happier with the Victory. My lil bro rides a 07 Vegas Jackpot and he was the voice of reason when he explained to me that with over 35,000 miles all he had to do was change the oil. My cousin owns a Hog and he is on a first name basis with his service manager. seemed like a no-brainer purchase to me. I have had mine a year and a half and love to ride her when I am able to get home from the Middle East on R&R. Can't wait to sit on her in October. Getting ready to pimp her out with some Viking Saddlebags. I have already put new foot pegs and hand grips on along with a windshield that I am not quite happy with. Bought in in a pinch during a bad thunderstorm and it feels like I am riding with a bill board. Looking for something a little smaller. i often find myself looking over it for better visibility. Sorry for the book, just happy to be on board.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Rode a Vegas when helping out with demo at the dealer and had a blast! Did notice I have become spoiled on my wind protection as when we topped a highrise bridge I thought my helmet was coming off.. lol... Had to snug that sucker up a bit.. Keeper safe and enjoy the ride when you get back!

Tim

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

A am also a new Victory Vegas 8-Ball owner (2013)

I need a seat AND a windshield. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
107 Posts
welcome brother, I haven't been here long either. just got my 07 vegas 8ball back on 4-20 a couple of months ago.
love it, wrecked it friday, fixing it now. gonna ride in 3-4 days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts