Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the VF back in March as I lamented the loss of my 2011 Pearl White Vicory Vision Tour. I do enjoy all the posts and threads that everyone puts here in forum. I have ridden since the late "60's, owned Yamahas up til late 80's and decided to hold off on any new bike til I retired from the Military. Took me 10 more years make up my mind and I bought my Vision last Feb '12. I wanted a big touring bike, looked at H-D and Honda, but a friend and avid H-D rider sold me on checking out the Vic. No regrets from the beginning and rode as often as possible up to the day before Holloween when someone plowed into my rearend due to his inattentiveness. Thankfully, I survived being thrown forward hitting the back of a truck, coming to as I was still sliding and watching the pavement wearing my faceshield down and coming to a stop facing the opposite direction I had been traveling with my right foot stuck under the floorboard of my Vision. Messed up my right shoulder some and broke my right ankle, when I looked up at the bike, it was laying on the hard points and if I hadn't looked past where the passenger seat and trunks had been, it looked like it had never been hit. So much for my lamenting... I am already looking for another Vision because it is the best ride I have ever had and believe the way it is made with the hard points on each side that I would not have been as lucky on anything else. I envy the guy who found the twin to my bike, so many heads were turned when I would ride mine down here on the Gulf Coast. Many happy miles to all of you riders!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts