Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm Rico S, I live in Cranston, RI, I'm old but new to the forum. I have been perusing the forum and tech tips for a while and I am just now getting around to introductions. My apologies. I was born, raised and still live in RI. I Started riding in 2006. My first bike was a Honda Shadow Aero 750 and now ride a 2012 Arlen Ness Victory Vision. My girlfriend and I ride as much as humanly possible. Always looking for friends to ride with, doesn't matter if it's a short ride, a long ride or anything in between. Any time the rubber is hitting the ground is a good time in our book.

If anyone is local to the RI area, please feel free to reach out and maybe we can get a nice ride in.

For now, keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up and remember it's all about the journey!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum!cheers If you are interested in any day rides to Laconia bike week you are invited . Couple guys from RI already going ! PM me if interested .

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome. Born and raised in RI too. Twisted Throttle on Rt 3 about a mile down from ocean state harley on left if your comming from 95 is having an open house on sat 24th from 10 till 5. I'll be there after I get out of work. Ride safe

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I would love to go to that , I buy a lot of stuff from them . I have to work till 3:30 so I wouldn't get there till it was just about over ...:( I'm signed up for their emails too , surprised I didn't hear about this .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. There are a group of us going to the Open House, however I may not be going til much later because of a previous commitment. If either of you are interested in riding with a group, PM me and I can give you the information for the group (Ocean State Touring Club), I ride with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts