Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
My sincerest condolences to Dirt Dobber. As one who has been hit by cancer twice, I have to words to express my sadness for Dobber and his wife.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
My sincere condolences, DD. God bless you and your wife. You're both in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Please accept my condolences Dirt Dobber. So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Dirt Dobber...May God be with you and your family at this time.

·
Registered
790 Posts
DD,
It is terrible to loose a loved one and companion. Words are never enough. Prayers go out for both of you and I'm sure I speak for all when I say if you ever need someone to to just listen or ride with, just let us know.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sincere Condolences

My condolences. To lose a loved one is hard.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Sorry for your loss of your wife, best friend, and ridding partner. The loss is all ours who are still left here. Although I did't realy know you personally, your lives, and values have impacted, and have been felt by many, as noted on this forum, by your statements in the past, and by the response to this sad report.
Again my condolences Brother.
James Davis

·
Registered
154 Posts
D.D. Sorry for your loss, like Kevin said, that just sucks.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
DD - Condolences from another who has benefited from your posts on this and other forums. Wishing her a great ride in the heavens

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. My wife and I offer our condolances. I know how painful it is to watch someone suffer with a terminal condition.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Condolences and prayers to DD. I just lost a college friend to cancer a couple weeks ago and have a few survivors Im close to. Never easy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Condolences DD. Wishing you peace and comfort in a trying time.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

·
Registered
356 Posts
So sorry for your loss - my sincere condolences for you and your family.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts