Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just got a letter from the Victory dealership in Jacksonville, NC. They are no longer going to be a Victory/Polaris dealer and now I have a 2 hour drive to pick up parts/get service until January when my warranty expires! :crying I haven't really needed them for much, but it was nice for the fuel pump and saddlebag lock recalls to get the work done relatively close. More just posting this for general knowledge and to whine a bit...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys,
Just got a letter from the Victory dealership in Jacksonville, NC. They are no longer going to be a Victory/Polaris dealer and now I have a 2 hour drive to pick up parts/get service until January when my warranty expires! :crying I haven't really needed them for much, but it was nice for the fuel pump and saddlebag lock recalls to get the work done relatively close. More just posting this for general knowledge and to whine a bit...
Any reason why they are dropping the line?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
When I bought my Vic the closest dealership was 2 hours away but that didn't stop me from buying one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got the same letter/email. Sad to see them go. They are still open for service work; just not an authorized Victory Dealer anymore. They dropped Triumph a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Dealerships do not drop a line of bikes because they are selling well. Slow sales and demands from Polaris probably both contributed.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Most times when dealers lose their franchise it's because of bad business practices....AKA, Not paying bills... And the companies are reluctant to send them bikes for fear of them going bankrupt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts