Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, I posted this on the Vegas section also, but since the seat is the same, does anyone have any input on the one piece touring seat that victory sells/sold. I found one, it doesn't have the pocket for the drivers backrest, I think its maybe an older one, but is brand new. Just wondering if its a good seat, or if there are others to look into. thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Victory recently discontinued the one piece touring seat with the passenger backrest built into it (so says the parts supervisor at MOM's South). I purchased one of the final three he had in stock two months back. Its incredibly comfortable and the wife says the same. Definitely notice a difference riding down some of the wash board roads up here in RI, it does a better job helping absorb the big bumps. I'll put a picture up later of mine.

Side note #1: It must be a different kind of leather because my ass sweats less in this seat than the stock one. Sorry if that's TMI.

Side note #2: It's easy enough to take the stock seats off and the chrome bracket underneath. The new seat however needs an allen key with the ball fitting on it so you can bolt the very back of the seat through the fender and into the frame. There is not enough clearance for any other type of normal allen key.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts