·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks amazing!!! Wished we had rally's like that in Canada...
It's definitely an adult motorcycle rally. Lots of naked girls, Hot young ones. Some you would rather not have seen.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Been a long time since I been to something like that!:devil
Public Liability Insurance put a stop to those goings on here.:crying

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This rally is less than 30 minutes South of me. I can get there on Farm to Market roads. Never enter a town.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This rally starts next week Thursday, August the 11th.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Never been to any bike rally .... Grrrrrrrr this looks way better then sturgis, ha ha ha

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I expect a Barrage of photos posted in this thread on no later than August 15th... Multiple sets of nice titties and at least one pic of the grossest set you seen.
I don't think this site would go for that. But I will post picks on another site at the bottom of my signature.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
I would come over from Australia to visit that
We used to have 3 day events like that here mate, back in the 80'sand 90's,
There was at least 2 a year within an hour of where I live, hosted by clubs.
Rock in Friday arvo and party hard right through to Monday morning.
Non stop bands. Sand Drags, Real raunchy Strippers doing tricks with veggies etc.
BYO grog etc. Camp-fires everywhere, Real people to drink and party with.
Aratula and Purga Creek were events not to be missed.
For a lot of the 80's I'd travel the 1000 miles to Melbourne to attend a huge party put on by one of the major clubs.
If I'd had my license to ride/drive taken away for an alcohol related offence then I'd hitch hike, get a ride on a semi trailer or whatever to get there.
As long as I got there was all that mattered, getting back home was only considered after the party.
Had some really epic weekends, parts of which I still remember!
Still got some of the posters and a few pics from times I'd take a disposable camera cos I didn't trust myself with a good camera, could've ended up in a fire or swimming in a dam. Just a couple of places I ended up over the years.
Those were the days:)........
If you get the chance Do It!

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
We don't have any decent rallies in Western Canada... Cops,cops and more cops have fucked it all up.
Public liability insurance fucked it here,
sure there was cops but if you were sober on a roadworthy bike doing the right thing there wasn't a problem really.
A quick check over, a bit of a hold-up and you were on your way again.

The insurance thing snowballed after people over there in America all started suing each other, people seem to want to blame others for stuff and no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.
Not pointing any fingers but it did start there and spread here.
These days everyone wants guarantees they're not gonna get sued.
It sucks....Party's Over.
Was good while it lasted but.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was disappointed in the rally. A few of the bands where OK. But many really sucked. They had cops riding around in golf carts. Wasn't many girls flashing their titts. They did have a stripper poll in one area. Had a few really hot young girls working it. G-stings only. The Victory dealer was set up with Victorys and Indians. It was windy and the dust was bad. There was way more motorhomes and travel trailers than motorcycles. 4 wheelers and golf carts every where. Just a few of us tent camping. I just throw a tarp and sleeping bag on the ground. They didn't have enough porta potties. most where in the vendor and stage area. Needed more in the camping area. They did have showers. They had bike games. To me it was a camp trailer, motorhome rally. So the 4B Bike Rally has changed. There was a few thousand people there. They have a October rally, lot less people. October last year it was wild as hell. But there was a lot of toy haulers and motorhomes. I guess it's just the new times and I'm from the old times. The days when bikers road in and camped.

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
I was disappointed in the rally. A few of the bands where OK. But many really sucked. They had cops riding around in golf carts. Wasn't many girls flashing their titts. They did have a stripper poll in one area. Had a few really hot young girls working it. G-stings only. The Victory dealer was set up with Victorys and Indians. It was windy and the dust was bad. There was way more motorhomes and travel trailers than motorcycles. 4 wheelers and golf carts every where. Just a few of us tent camping. I just throw a tarp and sleeping bag on the ground. They didn't have enough porta potties. most where in the vendor and stage area. Needed more in the camping area. They did have showers. They had bike games. To me it was a camp trailer, motorhome rally. So the 4B Bike Rally has changed. There was a few thousand people there. They have a October rally, lot less people. October last year it was wild as hell. But there was a lot of toy haulers and motorhomes. I guess it's just the new times and I'm from the old times. The days when bikers road in and camped.
Those were the days hey, sleeping unconscious wherever you fell, hopefully near a fire but not in it.
All gone soft these days it seems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts