Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
A year later I still feel the same, just not as bewildered. I still love my XR and will keep it for many, many years and I still will never buy a Polaris product again. My company needs to replace about 20 4-wheelers and my job before the holidays was to get bids on them. I got bids everywhere but from Polaris.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good for you they don't deserve your loyalty.

·
Registered
426 Posts
My company needs to replace about 20 4-wheelers and my job before the holidays was to get bids on them. I got bids everywhere but from Polaris.
They are probably too busy picking the paint schemes for all the 'new' Injun models.

Sad, My KP is one of my favorite all time bikes, in the top for sure. My 2012 was the last year they amde those...when they began pushing Injuns. Funny thing...I have had a lot of people think my KP was an Injun over the years. My guess is...that is why they dropped it when they pushed the fist Clacker out the door.

I can be proud that my Vic never has been nor ever will be a fad bike. Injun will never see a dime from me. For the cash I would grab a newer HD with better technology and looks.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Deleted stuff

My company needs to replace about 20 4-wheelers and my job before the holidays was to get bids on them. I got bids everywhere but from Polaris.
This deserves a prize.... Good job on that one....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This deserves a prize.... Good job on that one....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Damn right it does.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Polaris obviously did not know how to market the Victory (5 marketing managers in the last 3 years) and they are proving (at least to me) that they are dropping the ball with Indian as well. Latest promo photo I saw shows one doing a burnout. Yeah, that's what prospective Indian buyers want to see. Not! Apparently, no one at Polaris is old enough to remember the ad campaign that gave Honda a huge footprint in the US and benefited other brands as well. Maybe Polaris is not wanting to sell to "nice" people.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I thought Polaris 4 wheelers were top of the line in that area. I know people who love theirs and wouldn't have anything else.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought Polaris 4 wheelers were top of the line in that area. I know people who love theirs and wouldn't have anything else.
Kind of like a Victory motorcycle? I think top of the line has nothing to do with it, I think the fact it's Polaris has everything to do with it. Top of the line for recalls also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts