Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks exactly like the white/black extreme except orange/black. And the specs on Victory's page says 110 ft. lbs/tq instead of 113?

What happen to the scallop paint job and the solid black?

Also it doesn't look like anything has changed except the torque rating.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It seems that A LOT of stuff has changed......no Vegas or hammer except the 8 ball either...

·
Registered
222 Posts
They need an 8ball jackpot

·
12,984 Posts
They don't have time any more there working on the Indian

·
Registered
526 Posts
The Indian is out of electricity. It's time for them to electrify their own cruiser line.
If I'm gonna spend that much money on a bike it's definately not gonna be an Indian.

·
Registered
318 Posts
If I'm gonna spend that much money on a bike it's definately not gonna be an Indian.
Same here, I will buy a XC and put the difference in $ into making it one of a kind. :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's what I thought a long time ago! I'm really shocked at all the crazy changes, obviously everyone is......

·
Registered
526 Posts
My buddy is working on one. He bought a black 06 Jackpot and is blacking it out a little at a time. He powder coated the wheels and pulley already and it looks really good.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My buddy is working on one. He bought a black 06 Jackpot and is blacking it out a little at a time. He powder coated the wheels and pulley already and it looks really good.
Pictures?!?! :D

I bet it looks sick.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
It is starting with Polaris just like they did in 2003 with Harley, The bean counters are looking at profit. We make the bagger bikes which is $5000 to much. A bunch bought these bikes. The Jackpot is nice but it to is $3500 over priced. Elimination of to many models and the dealers will not have no inventory to sell , except Honda s and Yamaha s.:crzy:

·
Registered
396 Posts
im afraid it is a sign of the times,
and the cross bikes are selling like
hot cakes.:(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pictures?!?! :D

I bet it looks sick.
like this? sorry, I'm not Trashman's buddy, but I have the same thing going on (06 JP almost all blacked out) so I couldn't resist sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
like this? sorry, I'm not Trashman's buddy, but I have the same thing going on (06 JP almost all blacked out) so I couldn't resist sharing.
Maaaaaan, that is one badass bike. Lovin it!! Feel free to post more pics too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts