Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Without more information, it looks like jumping to conclusions to me. I take passengers with me now and then. Married, engaged, single, etc. Wife doens't mind at all. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
No love for the quitter Petrino here in the Atlanta area.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Without more information, it looks like jumping to conclusions to me. I take passengers with me now and then. Married, engaged, single, etc. Wife doens't mind at all. :)
X2. Lets convict and string him up before all the facts are in typical knee jerk reactions, this is just bs!

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here here! I mean is it my fault all those nubile, young Hooter's girls love to ride Victory motorcycles? Can't a guy be generous anymore?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Its the pussification of these United States I tell you. Oh he had a passenger and it was his wife, for shame fire him, hang him, he has to apologize blah blah blah.

F the media
F the public thats jumps on the bandwagon
f em all

Have a nice friday :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
He's married, not buried. There may be a justifiable reason why he had a beautiful young blonde on the back of his Harley. However, if he did in fact try to hide it, it is suspicious.

·
Registered
54 Posts
guess will have to wait and see how this plays out. first problem was he needs to pay attention to the road and drive better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts