Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought it bout a month ago from a victory deal in maine. Owned a Triumph Speed 4 as my last bike, and my brother owns a 8ball Kingpin, and after riding that i knew my next bike had to be a Victory.
Here are its specs:

2002 V92C 11,800 miles
Factory Flame Paint
Drag Bars, with 8" Choppers Inc. Risers
BUB Pipes w/stage 1 kit
Accutronix Chrome Diamond Forward Controls

Next up bags and back rest....

Let me know what you think?!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
JustinV92, you're bike looks fantastic. I especially like the handlebar and seat. I own a 2000 V92c. I bought it in March with 7100 miles in Tennessee and rode it back to Texas. It was a fantastic trip. Heck, I like the bike so much that it already has over 9800 miles now.

Post more pics once you get the new equipment on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got it! I'm picking up the backrest on Saturday!
I know they are great bikes aren't they! cheers Gets tons of looks when i'm out riding!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS Kevinx! Ya the flames helped sell me on it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just bought mine 4 days ago, also has flames but not factory. Has pipes but dont know what kind or if anything else has been done to it. LOVING the bike though so far

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow thats really very nice stuff, its flame paint is looking awesome, your stuff is too attractive, its features are very nice and comfortable to ride on these stuff, I like it very much, thanks for sharing a nice pic of your stuff.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS! I havent seen too many Cs that look like that, I loved the look of the new victorys, but didnt have the money for a new hammer, then i saw this 2002 V92 and fell in love!:D

As for comfort, seat is a little hard on long rides, but it goes like hell and i LOVE IT!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Both of these bikes are fantastic. I traded off a TC when I got my new one, I just liked the classic look. Very nice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Man...I do love those old flame Vics. Mine's an 01 Deluxe, but it's not flamed. Here's a shot of mine...

And here's a shot from atop mine from the weekend....cruising around Sommerville Lake, TX.

Here's to everyone finding time to put it in the wind!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the backrest at the dealer. They had another V92c used for sale, I just called up and asked how much for the backrest! got a deal for 100 bucks! I was having a crazy hard time finding one!

The drag bars are pretty cool, shoulder getting a little sore after a long ride, but the give the bike a meaner look with the 8" rise with the .45cal shell in it! haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts