Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on the footpegs that can be added to the Vision. They mount under the floorboards and let your feet ride out to the side a little. Do these help with cooling? Comfort? etc..

·
13,003 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you're a tall person you won't like those foot pegs as when you try to put your foot down when you are stopping your foot gets stopped from going outward and you will fall over......I had them on my bike for the first ride after buying the bike, I removed them and got the ones that attach to the tip overs!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looking for opinions on the footpegs that can be added to the Vision. They mount under the floorboards and let your feet ride out to the side a little. Do these help with cooling? Comfort? etc..
Hey there KPR, I think the JB Hatch pegs are the best looking ones. IMHO. I'll be getting a set next summer. You can find them from the Gonzo Garage on FB. They come in a two different styles depending on how much adjustment you want and how tall you are.

https://www.facebook.com/theGONZOgarage/posts/411889982297790

·
Registered
82 Posts
Foot Pegs

I also have the foot pegs attached to the tip overs…they work well.
Can you provide the information (brand, part #) on the pegs attached to the tip over? I have been unable to locate them.

JC

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Heel Blades

noemtz.com, I have these Heel Blades on mine and luv them. Slide them out by using your boot as your ride or tuck them back in when you need to. I am 6'01" and they work great. It might be a stretch if your not as tall to prop tour heel into the pocket of the blade. I like them because they tuck away and don't hang out in the open all the time like the peg styles do. Noe is great to work with and I received mine in just a short time. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the ones that attach to the floor boards. I have to agree that at first I was hitting them when I went to swing my feet out. I got use to them being there and I have not had the bike that long. I have used them on a couple of longer rides and it was nice to get my feet out in the breeze.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts