Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had more than one of my league girls tell me that the thrill they get from derby is on par to what they felt riding a motorcycle.

I just started Roller derby, so I'm still an in the stands/manning the volunteer work kinda member.

This Friday at The Rinks in Huntington Beach (5555 McFadden Drive, Huntington Beach CA 92649) the girls of Pulp Friction and The Wheel Housewives of OC face off against the Kern County Roller Girls and the Ventura County Derby Darlins in a Flat Track Double Header. There is booze, because that's how we roll. A portion of the nights proceeds go to benefit the Breast Cancer Angel foundation.

Hot girls. Semi-violence. Badass Skating. What more do you need?

Doors open at 5pm. Band between Bouts. You can buy tickets here! http://www.ocrollergirls.com

See you there, boys!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
This is lame... nothing to do with Victory or even motorcycles in general. Someone needs to join the "bored teens" forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is lame... nothing to do with Victory or even motorcycles in general. Someone needs to join the "bored teens" forum.
Do you have any that you recommend? Or do you just subscribe to the "I talk tough to girls online" forums? Let her have it tough guy...you da man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts