Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I bought an Orange Judge up in Orlando and drove it all the way home to Key West. The bike is a real head turner and I get a lot of comments on her. Love the power and handling of the Judge and do believe the transmission is much nicer than the HDs I've ridden.

This my 2nd motorcycle (I still have my Triumph Bonneville), and it's neat to be able to say I've got a stable of bikes. One bad habit I have from my Bonnie is the desire to customize the Judge; initially looking at the exhaust and seat.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
About a month ago I bought an Orange Judge up in Orlando and drove it all the way home to Key West. The bike is a real head turner and I get a lot of comments on her. Love the power and handling of the Judge and do believe the transmission is much nicer than the HDs I've ridden.

This my 2nd motorcycle (I still have my Triumph Bonneville), and it's neat to be able to say I've got a stable of bikes. One bad habit I have from my Bonnie is the desire to customize the Judge; initially looking at the exhaust and seat.
Congrats and welcome! Like the Judge too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts