Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to install this on the Jackpot. I have seen a few people online say that it can be done. Anyone on here try it yet. I have a 5 day trip to the mountains planned and cruise would be great to have.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try the install tomorrow. I will let you know. Hope it goes good. I am going up to the Smokey mountains Monday for a week

·
Registered
246 Posts
subscribed, i want to see how this turns out.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
Me too. I want to know how it turns out. I bought the cruise set up for my JP years ago with the literature saying it was a straight forward install and then when the parts came in I could see it was anything but straight forward.

I changed the grips on my XC and the cruise never worked right since; even after a known part to be a problem was replaced under warranty.

I wish you better luck and hope it all works out the way you hope.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Subscribed here, I would love to see how this goes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got it on last night. Went just like the instructions said. Hardest parts were removing the gas tank and opening the head light. Every thing else was very east. My bike is a 2012 JP. It was prewired and I did not have to change the push cable or fuel lines that came with the kit. Mine is not a CA model. I guess they may be for that model. Also the control bracket did not work. I cut it off and tie rapped it to the handle bar just inside of the master cylinder for now. I have a trip tomorrow and will make a better bracket when I get back, It look way better there any way.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Got it on last night. Went just like the instructions said. Hardest parts were removing the gas tank and opening the head light. Every thing else was very east. My bike is a 2012 JP. It was prewired and I did not have to change the push cable or fuel lines that came with the kit. Mine is not a CA model. I guess they may be for that model. Also the control bracket did not work. I cut it off and tie rapped it to the handle bar just inside of the master cylinder for now. I have a trip tomorrow and will make a better bracket when I get back, It look way better there any way.
Great...and where are the pics? We like to look at images of new trinkets...:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry on photos of the install. If you look just behind the kickstand in this photo you can see the main unit cover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts