Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you have tried the Organizer Storage Tray for the XCT Hard Saddlebags...but they are a very nice addition.

However, I'm just curious (I'm sure I'm missing something here)...why in the HELL did they make the Organizer tray fit the BACK RIGHT of the saddlebag INSTEAD of the FRONT LEFT saddlebag.

Anyone care to shed some common sense reason for sticking way back there in the back of the right side?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Any pictures by chance, I've looked at them several times but never seen one in a bag and when I've been at my dealer they have been out of stock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have one and it functions very well. Front or back of the bag does not really matter to me (however, front would be easier to reach whilst seated on the bike). I would really like one for the left side bag since that is the side I mount up on. I have only seen them for the right saddlebag.

steviej

·
Registered
340 Posts
I like mine too. It keeps all my "pocket items" from finding their way to the bottom of the saddlebag. I hate riding with anything in my pockets.

They only make them for the one side for the Victory's. One of their Harley models fits either side on their newer bikes since the bags are rectangular. I did notice that they make a different model with a unique tray for each side of the older Harley bags, but I'd guess they're testing out the Victory market before they invest in making a second mold/model.

As for the rear of the right bag... my best guess is that they did that so it would be easier to hook up one of their 12V outlet kits since that is where the factory bags are designed to have one installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts