Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've had them on a few different bikes. Their tone is usually lower than stock baffles and a good boost in power from the back pressure. They aren't quiet by any means. I liked every set I've had over the years.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have them in a set of swept pipes on a hammer and they are not bad just i found alittle deeper sound than i was use to and took a bit for my ears to get use to them

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow that sounds great. I'm thinking about putting them in my swept pipes. How is the performance?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I run 2 into 1's. I use the supplied cheese grater baffle (or buy one to fit) and mount the Thunder Monster inside of it. Mount it on the engine side so it's the minimum 6" from the end of the pipe for optimim performance. The cheese grater takes the edge off the sound and quites it JUST a little. The Thunder monster helps with torque. I've used this configuration on several bikes and even with an open style airbox for horsepower, the Thunder Monsters bring the torque back up. First time I noticed it was going up a steep grade with twisties. I used to have to drop to 4th, but with the TM's in place I never had to come out of 5th. A dyno backed up what the seat of my pants told me. It's a winning combination!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I got some Cone mesh baffles from Lloyd, slapped in my vic swepts the sound is much deeper and frigging louder. Hey it aint my fault your alarm is that sensitive that it goes b4 I get near ya lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts