Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an original tool kit as mine was stolen from my tool roll? I know it is not that great but I have bike number 154 and wanted it for sentimental reasons.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an original tool kit from my Sport Cruiser. Its interesting how many owners dont know thier original bikes came with a very complete tool kit.and for some reason lots of dealers took them off and sold em separately.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
... original bikes came with a very complete tool kit.and for some reason lots of dealers took them off and sold em separately.
Why would they do that I wonder?

·
13,031 Posts
Anyone have an original tool kit as mine was stolen from my tool roll? I know it is not that great but I have bike number 154 and wanted it for sentimental reasons.
what bike do you have
where do you live

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tool rolls were in the right side covers on 99 & 2000 bikes. they redesigned the side covers in 2001 to make them more narrow and easier for the vertically challenged to get their feet on the ground and no more tool rolls. The tools are made in China stuff but decent-spanner wrench to adjust rear shock, plug wrench and assorted allen & spanners. They're hard to find-I paid more than I wanted to for a second roll for my '03 TCD 10 years back off Ebay & I haven't seen any offered for a long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Comes with worthless allen keys, under the left side cover by the battery, bleh

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts