Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Hmmm, whaddya know:

"In fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush."

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well of course it's W's fault, therefore the mighty O can't do ANYTHING about it.
And since O is the victim this surge of ILLEGALS doesn't even bother you.

Time for the mighty O to stop being the victim and start running the country.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Well of course it's W's fault, therefore the mighty O can't do ANYTHING about it.
Sure he can, but it costs money. He asked Congress for money to address it. In case you didn't know, the president doesn't get to spend the money, that's Congress' job.

So when the Republicans rant and rave that they can't add to the debt, just remember Obama did what you asked.

Now the question is, are you willing to pay more taxes to deal with this issue or is the magic O just supposed to wave his wand and make it all better for you?

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Where's the outrage? Where are the legions of US citizens lining the flow points at the border? Where are those Americans out there preventing the Border Patrol from picking up those illegals? Reverse this flow (Americans going into Mexico) and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You guys indeed crack me up. Reagan gave amnesty you remained silent. No outrage then. Bush signed the loophole bill into law in 2008 and you remained silent then. No outrage. Where were you guys????

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
You guys indeed crack me up. Reagan gave amnesty you remained silent. No outrage then. Bush signed the loophole bill into law in 2008 and you remained silent then. No outrage. Where were you guys????
Busy collecting their guns to go down and fight the impoverished 6 year olds looking for a place to sleep and a meal. Kind Christian hearted people yannow...

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Are you assuming all on the Right agreed with those actions? If you are, I have some bridges for sale. You and Saddle buying? There was a lot of push back on those bills and were obvious ploys to get votes. Not that the left ever did anything like that. Three bridges for the price of two.cheers

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well Rucz Reagan could do no wrong in the eyes of my righty friends. Iran Contra well you gotta do what you gotta do. Star Wars soending, hey it's for a good cause. Like I said you guys crack me up. The guy out this all in motion with the Amnesty plan. Opened the floodgates at the border. Then Bush signed this into law creating another rush. Oh well one days you guys will realize what Really happened and stop buying into all the BS

BTW Sean Hannity is going the border on Friday. Remember how he was in love with Clive Bundy? I can see this getting really violent. Hope I am wrong and he is just there for ratings

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Blaming things on Bush, Regan and Rush doesn't fix a damned thing.
Exactly, nor does blaming them on Obama. The goal should be to solve the problems not to bash the office holder.

The reason it's done is to enlighten the talk show parrots that there is nothing new in the world. All politicians have had problems, all devise programs that cost money to try to fix them. It's the nature of the game.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The first thing posted was an article from ABC news and nothing more, your first response was to blame Bush. So why don't we stop the blame game and fix the problem.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Exactly, nor does blaming them on Obama. The goal should be to solve the problems not to bash the office holder.

The reason it's done is to enlighten the talk show parrots that there is nothing new in the world. All politicians have had problems, all devise programs that cost money to try to fix them. It's the nature of the game.
Obama is the President now. Past Presidents cannot fix it.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Poor Azdave is suffering from the Arizona heat and dust storms--we'll have to forgive his mental state. I have no idea what Saddlebags is suffering from there in Dayton.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The first thing posted was an article from ABC news and nothing more, your first response was to blame Bush. So why don't we stop the blame game and fix the problem.
*I* didn't blame anyone. I figured that 8 Ball didn't actually read the article because he lives to rag on Obama and the article he linked noted that, as with most things, the issue preceded Obama.

Anyway, it's nice to see someone like 8Ball wander outside the bubble for information every now and then. Hell, there's a chance he might actually learn a fact or...ur nevermind, better I don't get my hopes up.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Ya mean we'll learn about things like Fast & Furious, NSA snooping, IRS phony audits and phony computer "crashes"?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I have no idea what Saddlebags is suffering from there in Dayton.
Rain! It won't quit fuggin raining! It's JULY!

OTOH, the garden is doing really well and my water usage last month was almost non existent. When I need a shower, I just walk out in the back yard nekkid and dump soap on my head.

My neighbors love me. :D

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
You'll adapt to to NW living very well now. When you have webs between your toes and moss on your back, you're a true Northwesterner.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Ya mean we'll learn about things like Fast & Furious, NSA snooping, IRS phony audits and phony computer "crashes"?
What do you know about Fast and Furious that links Obama to it?

What did you think the NSA was for, knitting? When did Obama go to work for them?

What phony IRS audit are you aware of? Would the audit have made you more happy if it was real? Obama works for the IRS too?

Now Obama is responsible for causing computer crashes. Man, that guy is the busiest guy on the planet!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Prey tell, Saddle, when did I say anything about Zero...er Obama?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts