Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yup I belive it.....

And we are heading down that road further and further every day.

Did you hear the latest - let our teens sleep in during school days.. We can let them start school later... The poor babies are tired from being up all night....... WTF

Dont smack that kid - do a time out - they will learn from being made to stay in there room with there TV and Computer ect ect ect ect WTF......

Kids today have no respect for anyone - There not afraid of the Police - they know if there to young to do time there is no worry. And they can get away with anything...\

The only thing that kept me out of trouble was the fear of getting my ASS kicked by my old man..........

Its getting worse all the time.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Did you hear the latest - let our teens sleep in during school days.. We can let them start school later... The poor babies are tired from being up all night....... WTF
Actually, there have been numerous studies done on this showing different sleeping patterns for different age groups. Infants and toddlers are allowed to sleep as they need...but once you're old enough to start school, they have to fit in to normal society's patterns. There have been some test groups done showing much better success when adjusting the schedule to their more natural sleep cycles. Whether it should or will change is a different subject. lol

As for the rest, it's not the kids...it's the parents. Afterall, they're the ones raising them.

·
Registered
636 Posts
There is something floating around on you tube? Apparently it is a monologue that the late Paul Harvey was alleged to have said on his radio program back in 1965. I listened to it a few weeks ago and if I find it again I will post it... Sure is amazing insight.....

·
Registered
372 Posts
And why is this in the Victory General Discussion section? Saddlebag needs a Politics and Religion section.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And why is this in the Victory General Discussion section? Saddlebag needs a Politics and Religion section.
This is the education humor/mourning section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts