Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Impressive rides made thats for sure and MaVic sure turned it into a promo. I would hope they shoot him some bennies for his advertisement. Only problem I had with the write up was "copious cargo space". First off, not in the saddle bags in an extremely usable fashion and second...
Aint one VV rider (much less Vic rider in general) I have heard or seen write COPIOUS refering to ANYTHING... com'on... using some language we use around the forums and make it real!!!!

Good job again Rollin!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Makes me feel like a wuss for being all excited about my New England 1000.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Steve
Your a celebrity !

Are you in the Maritimes yet?

Let me know when you are close to Halifax

·
Registered
407 Posts
Impressive rides made thats for sure and MaVic sure turned it into a promo. I would hope they shoot him some bennies for his advertisement. Only problem I had with the write up was "copious cargo space". First off, not in the saddle bags in an extremely usable fashion and second...
Aint one VV rider (much less Vic rider in general) I have heard or seen write COPIOUS refering to ANYTHING... com'on... using some language we use around the forums and make it real!!!!

Good job again Rollin!
Thanks Tim!!

This is cool! I never imagined that I would be doing any of these rides when I bought my first Victory.
It all just kind of happened.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Every time I read of one of your exploits, my butt cringes.

Congrats on another amazing accomplishment, Rollin!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Cool! Thank you.
Read it with a smile! Great photos, too. They'll probably be sold as post cards in National Park gift shops for years to come. cheers

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
You are the MAN !!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Steve
Thanks for proving early on that I have made the right decision choosing Victory for my long distance cruising bike. I have been reading all your threads on ADV and here on Victory Forum. I ride a lot. I might do an Iron Butt someday, but for now I enjoy a 600 or 800 mile ride. Day after day.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Love seeing articles like this especially since chose the XC for the long haul but will still stick to doing 500-600 miles a day Max .. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Read it with a smile! Great photos, too. They'll probably be sold as post cards in National Park gift shops for years to come. cheers
:)
The rules for peaks and valley rides are different because of the locations. You can't get a receipt at some of the locations (Mount Evans, Independence Pass) so a picture of me and the bike was required at some of locations.
Needed a picture at Mount Evans, Death Valley, Independence Pass and Pikes Peaks.
A Spot Tracker is also required on the rides.

Start and end time is also a challenge because of the peaks.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Steve
Thanks for proving early on that I have made the right decision choosing Victory for my long distance cruising bike. I have been reading all your threads on ADV and here on Victory Forum. I ride a lot. I might do an Iron Butt someday, but for now I enjoy a 600 or 800 mile ride. Day after day.
I have been very happy with my Victory's, never had a problem with any of the bikes!

That's a good thing because you don't have time for problems on these rides.

·
Registered
608 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts