Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone knows of a luggage rack that will go over the pillion on our bikes. My wife rides her own and we're going around Lake Superior here in two weeks. My saddle bags will likely be enough room, but if they're not, I'd like to use my Saddleman Tailbag (TS3200). As it is, the edges will rest on top of my saddle bags and rub. No thanks! And I don't want the chrome covers on the lids either. I'd rather not attach a rack to my passenger backrest since I won't have a passenger as it is. Anything like this exist?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I use a saddleman bag that hangs over the seat a bit and just clears the saddle bag lids. Saddleman is the best bag I've found for storage. I also have a barrel bag that is a knock off ebay thing that works fine for short trips.

·
Registered
12 Posts
luggage

I've got the XL size, which I used on my VTX, both on the pillion and on the luggage rack. It's supposed to double as a rider backrest on the pillion, wasn't far enough forward for me. I also have issue trying to get a leg over it sitting on the seat.

Haven't used it on the XC yet, don't know if it'd clear the bags, but I'd use it on the rack if I need more storage. The XL should fit two fullface helmets.

http://www.bikersfriend.com/

So I took it out and set in on the pillion, it's close but both bag lids clear it. I have a Corbin seat so it may sit a little taller than stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts