Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Har-leeeee....:)

No!...Vicky, I've told you a dozen times already....:rolleyes:

I know...but I just want the truthhhhh....:)

Okay, okay!...YES...those slip ons DO make your ass look FAT!...now...come here...;)

....don't touch me!....:mad:

:ltr: :ltr: :ltr:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Har-leeeee....:)

No!...Vicky, I've told you a dozen times already....:rolleyes:

I know...but I just want the truthhhhh....:)

Okay, okay!...YES...those slip ons DO make your ass look FAT!...now...come here...;)

....don't touch me!....:mad:

:ltr: :ltr: :ltr:
What's with the diapers? I thought themz posed to be nekkid bikes.

What's the one on the left, Night train?

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Looks to me like Harley is Vicky's new boy toy. Vicky's been ridden around the block a few times and Harley has yet to experience life, as it were.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Overheard

Someone once told me to not publish your license plate on the internet...seems someone like "motorbikerx" might grab a trailer, jump on a ship...drive across country...and steal your bike, if they pinpoint where you are...:D

Actually, I had just put new tires on the Night Train, front and rear...that's what gave me the idea...

The Harley has about 13,500 miles...the Hammer...just over 3,000...:)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Take a plate number and pay 25 bucks to a search outfit. Pretty much have the goods on who, what, where and when.

After that it's all about managing ambition and opportunity.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Someone once told me to not publish your license plate on the internet...seems someone like "motorbikerx" might grab a trailer, jump on a ship...drive across country...and steal your bike, if they pinpoint where you are...:D

Actually, I had just put new tires on the Night Train, front and rear...that's what gave me the idea...

Whats your problem with me Lowflight?
Your reasin for slandering me on the internet?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts

Your reason for slandering me on the internet?

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Hopefully it's his way of joking otherwise he's just being a dick. Seems a slam for no reason so maybe just a joke.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I guarantee , it was just a joke .... lowflight is a good guy .... Prolly picked MBX because he lives on the other side of the planet .thumb up ....but what do I know , I just spent the last 6 hours in the er , and im currently jacked up on morphine ... details tomorrow , it is a teaching moment .....

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
I guarantee , it was just a joke .... lowflight is a good guy .... Prolly picked MBX because he lives on the other side of the planet .thumb up ....but what do I know , I just spent the last 6 hours in the er , and im currently jacked up on morphine ... details tomorrow , it is a teaching moment .....
It's so easy to send the wrong message on the internet I seem to do it frequently. :D :D

What we mean to say can get skewed so easily.

·
Registered
640 Posts
**** .hope your ok. something something simple like falling down the last few stairs with a vaccume in hand. just did that thursday .. all i got was a bruise on the hip. fixed the pain with a 12 pk..

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
**** no- damm mags- hope you are OK man, and the bike is unscathed.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Motorbikerx, I truly apologize to you.

I meant no harm, nor disrespect to you...in fact, quite the opposite.

You seem like a very nice, and likable guy, with a very good sense of humor, and I simply did not think it would be taken in a negative way.

And, as LilMags said, you live SO far away, that the embellishment of my reasoning for hiding the plate numbers was exaggerated by the vast distance YOU would have to travel to accomplish such a deed.

Again, I'm truly sorry I offended you, and hope you accept my sincere apology.

·
Registered
504 Posts

You seem like a very nice, and likable guy, with a very good sense of humor, and I simply did not think it would be taken in a negative way.

And, as LilMags said, you live SO far away, that the embellishment of my reasoning for hiding the plate numbers was exaggerated by the vast distance YOU would have to travel to accomplish such a deed.

Plus the fact he comes from a PENAL COLONY.... I thinks its in your favor to believe he might do such a thing! lol :rolleyes:

JOKING - JOKING - JOKING!!!! :D

PS- really I agree with Vindex -if we were all sitting around having beers and talking like this it would be totally different than writing it all down....

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts

Apology accepted Lowflight
Ive just replied to your private personal apology and I do appreciate and acknowledge your doing so in public.
I must admit the humour and absurdity of the situation went right over my head at the time, and indeed had we all been face to face it would have been laughed off.
Then Maggsy goes and chops the end of his finger off just to show me what an oversensitive fool I can be!
It takes a real man to apologise and I fully accept your apology and offer my apologies for taking you the wrong way matecheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts