Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an owners manual for my 08 vegas 8ball. i had a link from polaris but its gone. any help would be appreicated

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that looks like a parts list. I was looking for information on specifications and features of the bike. is it out there?

·
Administrator
6,002 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just as an update, since Polaris website has changed, this is the link where you can download your bike's Owners Manual: http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/victory-motorcycles/Pages/parts-manuals.aspx.
FYI - That link is broken now, and if you try to go via the links on Victory's actual webpage you'll get a 404. I've sent an email to their webmaster, but had no responseas of yet. So if anyone has a 2006 Vegas 8-Ball manual they can send me, I'd appreciate it. Shouldn't be an issue since the manuals would be free if you could actually find them on their site. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
6,002 Posts
FYI - That link is broken now, and if you try to go via the links on Victory's actual webpage you'll get a 404. I've sent an email to their webmaster, but had no responseas of yet. So if anyone has a 2006 Vegas 8-Ball manual they can send me, I'd appreciate it. Shouldn't be an issue since the manuals would be free if you could actually find them on their site. :rolleyes:
You're right, it is broken. You can't stop them from messing up their own website. :crzy: If you go through their main page and follow their links you still end up with a 404 error - missing file. Someone at Polaris ate the owner manuals.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I found a link to the owner's manual for the 2005 Vegas and Kingpin.

After reading it I figure it's close enough for my purposes, and everything looks relevant for my 2006 Vegas 8-Ball.

Link: Owner's Manual in PDF Format

1 - 11 of 11 Posts