Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking to change the indicators on my Highball as the stock ones are HUGE! I am thinking of something like these LED's with clear or smoked lenses.

http://2wheeljunkie.co.uk/motorcycle-essentials/oxford-indicators/oxford-diamond-ledicators/prod_8565.html

I can see on the rear of the bike you can unscrew the old ones on the number plate holder. That should be easy right? Is there a better tail tidy that I can use? I don't want to go sidemount.

What would I do on the front? The stock ones have the ring fastner that goes around the top of the fork but it is part of the stock indicator. What can I buy to make this style of indicator mound to the front of my bike?

Thanks!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these my only option? I like them but $85 is a fair bit but once I get them to the UK they will cost a fortune just for mounts!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can get term both in black. I'm just going to have to cough up for the Viconly ones aren't i? Are the really worth 2.5x as much?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do they actually mount to the indicators? I can see how the mounts attach to the forks. Do the indicator stems screw into the holes on the mounts? Are they threaded? It's a bit unclear from the photos.

Also VicOnly has crome mounts when you click into the bullet indicators that are only $38.95 for the Vegas. Are they the same? If so why are the black ones double?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to confirm, Vegas/Highball forks are 43mm and Harley ones are 41mm. Is that correct? I might be able to get HD ones cheaper that are already in the UK.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts