Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This posting has been updated !!

My little group of riding buddies are heading down to the Ozarks in July for our annual trip.(went to the U.P. of Michigan last year.. Everyone needs to go to copper harbor if you can!!!). We are starting in Minnesota and riding for 6 days. Does anyone have any cool must do type rides to between Minnesota and Arkansas? I've been that way in a car and the majority of the trip was fairly boring. If anyone is planning to go to the U.P. and follow the lakes down to Door county Wisconsin I could trade ideas.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Reactions: crookedpinky96

·
Registered
566 Posts
Firstly, all I can say is I am very jealous!

2nd you should check out:
Adventure Rider

There's a trip planning section there and people will give you more info than you'll ever know what to do with.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Where's this Minnesota you speak of?............... lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also been hearing the moonshine run is a must do as well. I'll check out pig trail, thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Rode up to NW Arkansas and rode the Pig Trail Thursday on my way to Fayetteville. Great ride make sure you stop at the Turner Bend store for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Update: Got back from Arkansas Shiney side up. Thanks for the recommendations everyone. It was a great trip. 6 states 6 days 2500 miles and no issues.

As you can kinda see we stopped at Turner bend and had a beverage and grabbed some t-shirts. And picked up a pigs trail patch for the vest.

If anyone has anyone questions feel free to ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts