Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have PMS . Parked Motorcycle Syndrome . The weather here sucks . Cold , rain , flooding , even a few tornadoes touched down . Praying for the people down south that got hit . I hope everyone that frequents this site is ok . Weatherman says it will be 69 and sunny Sunday . I need to Hammer away the Evil Syndrome . Woo Hooo

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have PMS . Parked Motorcycle Syndrome . The weather here sucks . Cold , rain , flooding , even a few tornadoes touched down . Praying for the people down south that got hit . I hope everyone that frequents this site is ok . Weatherman says it will be 69 and sunny Sunday . I need to Hammer away the Evil Syndrome . Woo Hooo
Hi neighbor...Hey if you live in NY you don't like the weather...? Then wait 10 minutes, it will change :ltr:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Saturday-sunny and 62
Sunday-70,no rain til late,It's about friggin time!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
sat 65!! Heading to rumble and roar show in syracuse. Sunday 70!!! Heading anywhere the road takes me. YES!!! The warmth is close seedman.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weather

Yup ... The temperature just went from 40 to 70 in about in 4 hours . It's time to light the fuse on the rocket ... and ride !!! thumb up

·
Registered
102 Posts
Left Syracuse on Friday in lousy weather to go see my son and daughter in law in Virginia Beach. Great weather down there all weekend. Come back on Monday evening and it is cold and raining. It looks like I missed the one good riding day in Syracuse in the last week or so. Stinks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I took my bike out for our first ride together on Saturday. Beautiful day for a break in ride (130 miles). Sunday was cloudy and threatened rain all day here in Rochester but I managed to ride 100 miles before returning home. I did stop for a beer and lunch on both rides just to help with the break-in process. :cheers
This sure has been a record setting rainfall for springtime here in western NY.:mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
18 Days of Rain

18 straight days of rain here in N.Y. Rode from Oswego to Syracuse to the Limp Lizzard , then rode to the church to have about 300 bikes blessed by the preacher . That was cool . Chicken BBQ and a couple of cold ones on the way back . Nice weather for the ride , it rained later that night . Puuring out right now , rivers are all flooding again . Here we go again . PMS .. WTF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts